New Smoothies Nuances: Cold Blondie
Introducing the new smoothies nuances: Cold Blondie
Ultra-lightening or lifting products almost always reveal a prevalence of warm tones. Consequences: the final result is brassy or yellow/orange. A long-lasting solution is needed to control these unwanted residual tones.
8 SHADES FOR PERFECT BLONDS,
THE BEST SOLUTION FOR UNWANTED RESIDUAL TONES
COLD BLONDIE IS A NEW RANGE OF SHADES DEDICATED TO BLOND HAIR, ULTRA-LIFTED OR LIGHTENED HAIR OR COMPLETELY WHITE HAIR.
1) After having completed the lifting/lightening service, cleanse the hair using milk_shake® deep cleansing.
2) Pre-dry the hair 50%.
3) Mix the chosen shade.
4) Apply to the roots, lengths and ends. Leave in (up to 20 minutes with milk_shake® smoothies light activating emulsion; up to 30 minutes with milk_shake® smoothies activating emulsion).
5) Rinse, cleanse and condition using milk_shake® colour specifics products.
WHITE HAIR (100%)
1) Analyze the hair thoroughly to verify the natural level of the hair/percentage of greys/white hair.
BEWARE: should there be any percentage of naturally pigmented hair, an even color result cannot be guaranteed.
2) Choose the most suitable shade.
3) If the hair is dirty or has styling residue, cleanse the hair using milk_shake® deep cleansing.
4) Pre-dry the hair 50%.
5) Mix the chosen shade.
6) Leave in (up to 30 minutes with milk_shake® smoothies activating emulsion or milk_shake® smoothies intensive activating emulsion).
7) Rinse, cleanse and condition using milk_shake® colour specifics products.