Food for healthy hair
Besides the cosmetic reasons for desiring healthy locks, hair is also a great marker of overall health. A healthy diet, and smart lifestyle changes, can have your hair — and health — looking luscious. It’s well-known that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is essential for a nutritious, balanced diet, a key ingredient to a healthy lifestyle that promotes beauty, health, and happiness. Our food choices are reflected in the beauty of our skin and hair as well. THE IDEA OF NUTRITION is ever more interesting and relevant, as WE ARE TAKING BETTER CARE OF OUR HEALTH AND OUR BEAUTY. Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life is the theme of the 2015 Universal Expo in Milan. This choice was made to show innovation, culture, traditions and creativity related to the field of nutrition and food. To have healthy, soft, and shiny hair, it is important to maintain a healthy diet, drink plenty of water, and eat fruits and vegetables regularly, in addition to the use of milk_shake hair care products. THE SIMPLE APPROACH TO MAKE ANY TYPE OF HAIR MORE BEAUTIFUL - eating five portions of fruits and vegetables daily and following a varied and balanced diet helps to maintain healthy body and hair. Did you know that…
• Berries contain bioflavonoids, molecules with antioxidant properties that, like vitamin C, increase blood circulation to the scalp.
• Spinach is rich in many good elements for the body such as vitamins A, C, K, calcium, magnesium, iron and folic acid, and is naturally anti-inflammatory. A diet rich in this vegetable promotes the synthesis of sebum, an oily substance produced by the hair follicles from which hair grows, acting as a truly natural conditioner.
• Kiwis are a source of fiber and have double the vitamin C of oranges and much more potassium than bananas. They are truly a source of beauty.
• Carrots are good for more than just vision. They are incredibly rich in vitamin A and also contain vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and fiber, and they help to maintain a healthy scalp.
• Tomatoes, eaten raw in salads, are an excellent antioxidant that protects hair and skin. Milk Shake encourages healthy eating and the consumption of fruits and vegetables. When the body is healthy, hair will be too.